Our corporate and M&A team is generally recognised as one of the leading practices in Belgium. We provide our clients with a wide range of assistance, including in relation to M&A, capital markets transactions, general corporate law advice, restructurings and corporate litigation in both domestic and cross-border contexts.
We can offer expert guidance on all corporate law issues that an organisation may encounter during its lifetime, both contentious and non-contentious.
Your contacts in Corporate and M&A
In their everyday work, the team members naturally draw on the expertise of specialists in our other practice areas, including tax, employment and pensions, competition, real estate, environment, Intellectual property, insurance and commercial law.
We frequently work side by side with leading law firms from other jurisdictions across the globe, and we have a proven track record in delivering a seamless work product in a timely and cost-effective manner. Our approach focuses on providing value-creating solutions for our clients' business needs, taking into account the latest developments in both legislation and applicable market practice. We deliver services to international quality standards while maintaining price levels in line with the domestic market.
Some of our references:
- Assisting Gilead in its ten-year worldwide $3.95 billion R&D collaboration with Galapagos and its $1.1 billion investment in Galapagos shares (2019).
- Assisting the shareholders and CEO of the Ad Ultima Group in connection with the participation of the Waterland investment fund in the capital of Ad Ultima (2019).
- Assisting TriNetX, Inc. in its acquisition of 100% of the shares of Custodix NV (2019).
- Advising the shareholders of Sterima, a provider of sterilisation services for hospitals and medical companies, on its sale to Pollet Group (2019).
- Assisting Dassault Belgique Aviation in its acquisition of an additional 43.57% stake in SABCA from Fokker Aerospace (2019).
- Assisting the shareholders of the Cryns Group on the sale of the Cryns Group to the Intelligent Repair Solutions Group (2019).
- Assisting WDP in the creation of a joint venture with VIB Vermögen to expand their activities in the German regions of North Rhine-Westphalia, Bremen and Hamburg (2019).
- Assisting the shareholders of Power Oil in the sale of all shares in the company to its competitor Gabriels (2019).
- Assisting Vision Healthcare in its acquisition of Mylène (2019).
- Assisting the selling shareholders of Nucleus in the sale of Nucleus to Combell (2019).
- Assisting Ablynx as lead legal counsel with respect to the public tender offer by Sanofi (2018).
- Assisting Elia in the acquisition of an additional stake in 50Hertz (2018).
- Assisting the shareholders of the Asco Group in the sale to Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. (2018).
- Assisting Dr. Oetker in its acquisition of Diversi Foods (2018).
- Assisting the shareholder of De Groote Gaston NV oin the sale of all shares in De Groote Gaston group to the private equity firm Sufina and its competitor De Groote Deinze (2018).
- Assisting the selling shareholders of the 4PET Group in their sale to Færch Plast (2018).
- Assisting KeBeK II in its acquisition of CHP NV (2018).
- Assisting the shareholders of BESIX Park in the sale of BESIX Park to INDIGO (2018).
- Assisting the shareholders of Savaco with the entry of AAC Capital into the company's capital (2018).
- Assisting new investors in the EUR 64 million Series B financing round of iTeos Therapeutics NV (2018).
- Assisting the shareholders of the Dakota group in the merger with the Schaetti group (2018).
- Assisting Retail Estates with its public capital increase of EUR 123 million and its second stock exchange listing on Euronext Amsterdam (both in 2018).
- Assisting Orsay Holding in the acquisition of XRE NV (2018).
- Assisting Lefevere Group in the acquisition of Beveka group (2018).