Corporate and M&A
Our corporate and M&A team is generally recognised as one of the leading practices in Belgium. We provide our clients with a wide range of assistance, including in relation to M&A, capital markets transactions, general corporate law advice, restructurings and corporate litigation in both domestic and cross-border contexts.
We can offer expert guidance on all corporate law issues that an organisation may encounter during its lifetime, both contentious and non-contentious.
Your contacts in Corporate and M&A
In their everyday work, the team members naturally draw on the expertise of specialists in our other practice areas, including tax, employment and pensions, competition, real estate, environment, Intellectual property, insurance and commercial law.
We frequently work side by side with leading law firms from other jurisdictions across the globe, and we have a proven track record in delivering a seamless work product in a timely and cost-effective manner. Our approach focuses on providing value-creating solutions for our clients' business needs, taking into account the latest developments in both legislation and applicable market practice. We deliver services to international quality standards while maintaining price levels in line with the domestic market.
Some of our references:
- Assisting Ablynx as lead legal counsel with respect to the public tender offer by Sanofi (2018)
- Assisting Elia in the acquisition of an additional stake in 50Hertz (2018)
- Assisting the selling shareholders of the 4PET Group in their sale to Færch Plast (2018)
- Assisting Dr. Oetker on its acquisition of Diversi Foods (2018)
- Assisting KeBeK II in its acquisition of CHP NV (2018)
- Assisting the shareholders of BESIX Park in the sale of BESIX Park to INDIGO (2018)
- Assisting the shareholders of the Asco Group with the sale to Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. (2018)
- Assisting Retail Estates in its EUR 123 million public capital increase and its dual listing on Euronext Amsterdam (both in 2018)
- Assisting the shareholders of Savaco with the entry of AAC Capital into the company's capital (2018)
- Assisting Orsay Holding in the acquisition of XRE NV (2018)
- Assisting Lefevere Group in the acquisition of Beveka group (2018)
- Assisting Alter Pharma in its investment from The Riverside Company (2017)
- Assisting Damier Group in its acquisition of Remark B.V. (2017)
- Assisting VP Exploitatie, the largest shareholder of Telegraaf Media Group (TMG) with respect to the tender offer on TMG, together with Mediahuis, and its simultaneous investment in Mediahuis (2017)
- Assisting Antwerp Port Authority in respect of the acquisition of the shares of Nationale Maatschappij der Pijpleidingen/Société nationale de Transport par Canalisations from Ackermans & van Haren and Electrabel (2017)
- Assisting Brachot-Hermant in the acquisition of the Beltrami group (2017)
- Assisting ECS European Containers in its acquisition of 2XL group (transport and logistics) (2017)
- Assisting Fedrus International in the acquisition of the VMZinc Division of Umicore (2017)
- Assisting Dovesco in the sale of Sports & Leisure Group to Chequers Capital (2017)
- Assisting Besix in its acquisition of the Belgian subsidiaries of Heijmans International (2017)