Corporate and M&A
Our corporate and M&A team is generally recognised as one of the leading practices in Belgium. We provide our clients with a wide range of assistance, including in relation to M&A, capital markets transactions, general corporate law advice, restructurings and corporate litigation in both domestic and cross-border contexts.
We can offer expert guidance on all corporate law issues that an organisation may encounter during its lifetime, both contentious and non-contentious.
Your contacts in Corporate and M&A
In their everyday work, the team members naturally draw on the expertise of specialists in our other practice areas, including tax, employment and pensions, competition, real estate, environment, Intellectual property, insurance and commercial law.
We frequently work side by side with leading law firms from other jurisdictions across the globe, and we have a proven track record in delivering a seamless work product in a timely and cost-effective manner. Our approach focuses on providing value-creating solutions for our clients' business needs, taking into account the latest developments in both legislation and applicable market practice. We deliver services to international quality standards while maintaining price levels in line with the domestic market.
Some of our references:
- Assisting ECS European Containers in its acquisition of 2XL group (transport and logistics) (2017)
- Assisting Fedrus International in the envisaged acquisition of the VMZinc Division of Umicore (2017)
- Assisting Dovescoin the sale of Sports & Leisure Group (production and sale of artificial grass) (2017)
- Assisting Besix in its acquisition of the Belgian subsidiaries of Heijmans International (2017)
- Assisting bpost in its acquisition of the Belgian retail activities of Lagardère (2016)
- Assisting Damier in its sale of a 25% shareholding in Vemedia to Charterhouse Capital Partners and the subsequent reinvestment in the acquisition vehicle (2016)
- Assisting Distrilog group and WDP in the acquisition of the operational activities and real estate of the Colfridis group (2016)
- Assisting Pandox in the acquisition of Hilton Grand Place Brussels (2016)
- Assisting SIAT in the sale of Gabonese Palm business (2016)
- Assisting BEVCO (Santo Domingo family) with the Belgian aspects of the merger between SAB Miller and AB InBev (2016)