Origins & mission
Our firm was established in 1994 and has grown considerably over the years. Today, Eubelius is a recognised leader in all areas of Belgian and European Union business law. We focus on top level multidisciplinary solutions for the complex legal needs of our clients. Committed to offering truly integrated solutions, clients benefit from a unique business model whereby neither partners nor associates are evaluated on the basis of financial KPI’s. Striving for excellence, high partner involvement, team spirit, and working pleasure in an inspiring environment are our main drivers.
Diverse client base
Among our clients we count not only large multinationals and Belgian companies, but also numerous companies with public law status, not-for-profit organisations, as well as local entrepreneurs, family businesses and private individuals.
We also regularly advise and assist a broad range of public authorities and public agencies, both national and international, including the Belgian State, the various Regions and Communities within Belgium as well as local municipalities, each with their various organisational forms, dependent agencies and co-operational structures. Eubelius is often involved in legislative work.
We have in-depth understanding of the characteristics and needs of a wide range of industry sectors. These industries often operate within specific regulatory environments. We can offer our clients assistance and advice on regulatory matters, and we have extensive experience with the respective competent supervisory authorities.
Below a selection of quotes from these international market analyses:
- “Top professionals. Very knowledgeable, hands on, top notch lawyers – both at partner and associate level.” (IFLR1000, 2019)
- “Eubelius' team is keen to understand the business and the industry it is operating in.” (Legal 500, 2019)
- “Delivers the service we expect quickly and practically.” (Chambers Europe, 2019)
- “High availability and excellent legal and business advice.” (Legal 500, 2019)
- “Dedicated and efficient.” (Chambers Europe, 2018)
- “To-the-point and pragmatic approach, convincing expertise and excellent negotiation skills.” (Chambers Europe, 2018)
- “As a client, you rarely feel the need to challenge their views; they make sure no stone is left unturned.” (Chambers Europe 2018)