The Eubelius Public & administrative law team provides top-quality services in this diverse and complex field of law, including in its numerous specialised sectors. Eubelius is one of the only firms on the Belgian market offering a full spectrum of services in this field, covering Belgium’s three administrative languages (Dutch, French and German), and ranging from complex, high-level administrative or constitutional proceedings to legal assistance through advisory work, contract drafting, and legislative work.
Your contacts in Public & administrative law
Some of our references
- Providing legal assistance to the NMBS/SNCB with the tender process and contract drafting for the project involving the construction of its new headquarters and the sale of various office buildings.
- Assisting bpost and the NMBS/SNCB in setting up and conducting tendering procedures for various complex contracts.
- Assisting De Werkvennootschap with complex DBFM PPP projects such as the construction of the “missing links” of the R4 ringway and the construction/elevation of 17 bridges over the Albert Canal.
- Providing legal assistance to and representing the Flemish Government before the Constitutional Court in a multitude of policy areas.
- Assistance to various public authorities before the Constitutional Court and the Council of State in appeals against measures taken in order to control the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Assisting a regional hospital with the structuring, tender procedure and contractual framework for a mixed urban redevelopment project in the healthcare and residential sector.
- Acting as counsel in numerous proceedings before the Council of State regarding the legality of a variety of municipal tax regulations.
- Advice to Kortrijk Xpo concerning a regional spatial implementation plan “K-R8” in preparation, which proposes a partial relocation of the Xpo site, and against which a reasoned objection was drafted.
- Assistance to Uplace in the context of an administrative appeal against a permit to establish a residential project with commercial and neighbourhood support functions in Dendermonde.
- Assisting Uplace with the redevelopment of a brownfield site near Brussels into a new urban development (including retail, offices, leisure and green areas). We provide services with regard to the application process for permits and represent Uplace before the courts in the framework of appeals against the building permit that was granted.