The Eubelius Public & administrative law team provides top-quality services in this diverse and complex field of law, including in its numerous specialised sectors. Eubelius is one of the only firms on the Belgian market offering a full spectrum of services in this field, covering Belgium’s three administrative languages (Dutch, French and German), and ranging from complex, high-level administrative or constitutional proceedings to legal assistance through advisory work, contract drafting, and legislative work.
Your contacts in Public & administrative law
Some of our references:
- Providing legal assistance to the NMBS/SNCB with the tender process and contract drafting for the project involving the construction of its new headquarters and the sale of various office buildings.
- Providing legal assistance to Club Brugge regarding the urban planning and contractual aspects of the realisation of a new football stadium.
- Assisting bpost in setting up and conducting tendering procedures for various complex contracts.
- Providing legal assistance and representing the Brussels regional public authority Brussel Mobiliteit/Bruxelles Mobilité in projects regarding the revitalisation of traffic axes in the Brussels Capital Region.
- Assisting and representing a major player in the retail market in various proceedings disputing the legality of socio-economic, urban planning and environmental permits.
- Assisting De Werkvennootschap with complex DBFM PPP projects such as the construction of the “missing links” of the R4 road and the construction/elevation of 17 bridges over the Albert Canal.
- Providing legal assistance to and representing the Flemish Government before the Constitutional Court in a multitude of policy areas.
- Providing legal assistance to the Agency for Domestic Governance and the Office of the Minister for Domestic Governance in the preparation of the draft Decree on Local Governance.
- Assisting a regional hospital with the structuring, tender procedure and contractual framework of a mixed urban redevelopment project in the healthcare and residential sector.
- Managing the regulatory aspects of a project involving the construction of a biomass plant.
- Providing legal assistance to and representing Zorgnet-Icuro and various hospitals before the Council of State in the framework of an appeal for annulment of a regulation on the financing of hospitals.
- Acting as counsel in numerous proceedings before the Council of State regarding the legality of a variety of municipal tax regulations.