Today, real estate projects demand a highly multidisciplinary approach. Eubelius Real Estate has developed in-depth expertise in all legal and tax aspects of real estate. We implement innovative solutions covering the entire life cycle of the real estate project, taking into account the interests of the developer, the investor and the user.
Your contacts in Real estate
Some of our references
- Legal adviser to the entire Belgian REIT sector with regard to the regulatory and tax framework applicable to Belgian REITs (and proposed amendments thereto), which provides Eubelius with strategic and unique know-how in this respect.
- Legal and tax assistance to Belgian and foreign investors in relation to the structuring of investments in Belgian real estate through private real estate funds (BE-REIFs – “FIIS/GVBF”).
- Legal and tax adviser to Belgian REITs across all sectors, in the direct and indirect acquisition and divestment of real estate (asset deals, share deals, contributions in kind, corporate restructurings), as well as most of the (equity and debt) capital markets transactions of Belgian REITs.
- Assistance to project developers in the legal and tax structuring of real estate projects.
- Legal adviser to Nextensa (previously Leasinvest Real Estate) in connection with the renunciation of its BE-REIT status and the business combination with Extensa.
- Legal adviser to AG Real Estate in the context of various real estate transactions.
- Legal adviser to AG VESPA in the structuring, tendering and execution of the large DBFM project “Antwerp Local Police Master Building”.
- Legal adviser to Care-Ion in relation to the contribution in kind of various portfolios of care residences in Cofinimmo.
- Legal adviser to Leoville, a specialised real estate investment fund, in the context of the acquisition of several of its retail properties.
- Legal adviser to the NMBS/SNCB in the structuring and tendering of the development of its new headquarters and the sale of various office buildings.
- Legal adviser to a hospital with regard to setting up the legal structure of a mixed urban redevelopment project in the healthcare and residential sector.
- Legal adviser to a leading Belgian construction company in respect of several clusters of DBFM schools.
- Legal adviser to the Flemish public transport operator De Lijn in respect of PPP projects related to large bus and tram depots.
- Legal adviser to Pandox AB in connection with the acquisition of various hotels and the divestment of a (non-core) retail property.
- Legal adviser to Brussels Airport Company in connection with the acquisition of the Brussels Airport Sheraton hotel.
- Legal adviser to GO! (Flemish Community Education) in connection with a mixed development project (a top sports school and the redevelopment of adjacent sites).
- Legal adviser to Aedifica, a BE-REIT specialising in healthcare real estate and active in Belgium, the UK, Germany, the Netherlands and Finland, in connection with the creation of a joint venture for its apartment business unit.
- Legal adviser to a leading private company during the award procedure for all technical installations within the framework of the “Oosterweel connection” project (Antwerp).
- Legal adviser in respect of the divestment of various assets from the Fordgate portfolio (Ubicenter in Leuven, Airway Park in Zaventem and Thales building in Tubize).
- Representation of several clients in court in relation to the tax consequences (VAT and income taxes) of real estate development projects involving share deals.
- Assistance to a principal in the framework of the EPC(M) construction of a production facility with offices and its integration in an industrial park.
- Assistance to the principal in the framework of the complex EPC(M) construction of sustainable power plants (electricity and steam production) in several stages.
- Litigation (including arbitration, FIDIC, etc.) in several complex high-profile real estate cases (including PPP projects) and in relation to (onshore and offshore) infrastructure projects for principals, (sub)contractors and architects.