Mobility is a crucial challenge in today’s society. With many years of experience in public transport, (smart) toll charges and transport infrastructure, Eubelius leads the field with its multi-disciplinary approach to mobility cases. We provide timely, cost-efficient assistance coupled with the necessary specialist expertise.
Your contacts in Mobility
Some of our references
- De Lijn: legal assistance with regard to the structuring, awarding and implementation of a project relating to the electrification of its fleet (acquisition of vehicles, installation of charging infrastructure and changes to De Lijn’s existing depots).
- De Lijn: legal assistance with regard to the structuring, awarding and implementation of all its PPP projects concerning infrastructure and rolling stock, such as recently DBFM Stelplaats Gent-Wissenhage and DBFM Premetro Antwerpen Phase 2.
- Dutch Ministry of Finance: assistance on the legal aspects of introducing a system of “payment according to use” in the mobility sector (toll charge for light and passenger vehicles).
- Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management: Legal assistance, as EETS experts, for the implementation of a road charge system for heavy goods vehicles and a temporary tolling scheme for the Blankenburgverbinding and ViA15 in the Netherlands.
- Flemish Region: legal advice on the transposition of the amended Eurovignette/Toll Directive and the broadening and greening of the kilometre charge.
- Viapass, the Belgian Regions and SOFICO: legal advice and assistance regarding the transposition of the EETS Directive.
- Blue Mobility: legal assistance on its cooperation with a strategic IT partner.
- Bolt: legal advice regarding the possibility of offering private car hire services as well as traditional taxi services in the Brussels and Flanders Regions through a mobile application.
- De Werkvennootschap: legal assistance on the structuring, awarding and implementation of the DBFM project relating to the “missing link” parts of the R4 road.
- De Werkvennootschap: legal assistance in the context of the DBFM project relating to the new N60 that will improve liveability in Ronse and make businesses in the Flemish Ardennes more accessible.
- Legal adviser to the subcontractors of the winning private consortium in the framework of the complex PPP project relating to the modernisation of the public lighting equipment in the Walloon Region, including the contract & financial closing and the recent financial adjustment due to COVID-19.
- De Werkvennootschap (and previously Via-Invest) and De Vlaamse Waterweg: legal assistance on the structuring, awarding and implementation of the DBFM project to elevate two bridge clusters across the Albert Canal.
- De Werkvennootschap and De Vlaamse Waterweg: legal assistance in the context of a DBFM programme to replace approximately 30 movable bridges.
- skeyes: legal assistance with the closing of a framework agreement with SOWAER for the establishment of a first digital tower centre in Namur.
- skeyes: legal assistance in setting up various subsidiaries and joint ventures such as EPNB and SkeyDrone as well as the investment of Brussels Airport Company in SkeyDrone.
- SFPI-FPIM and Sabena Aerospace: legal assistance in the acquisition of SABCA from Dassault Belgique Aviation.
- Representation of an airline in a dispute on the granting of government aid to an airport operator
- Legal assistance with regard to the reorganisation of the Belgian railways.
- Legal assistance to a railway operator with respect to the regulatory aspects of public passenger transport services by rail and the Fourth Railway Package.
- NMBS/SNCB: Legal assistance in connection with an investigation by the EU Commission (DG Competition) of certain practices regarding cross-border rail cargo transport services on block trains.
- NMBS/SNCB: Legal assistance in the context of the realisation of its new logistics centre in Mechelen.
- NMBS/SNCB: Legal assistance on the tendering of its headquarters and the sale of several office buildings. We assist NMBS in all aspects of the procurement procedure, including drafting all contracts and taking part in the negotiations.