Mobility is a crucial challenge in today's society. With many years of experience in public transport, (smart) toll charges and transport infrastructure, Eubelius leads the field with its multi-disciplinary approach to mobility cases. We provide timely, cost-efficient assistance coupled with the necessary specialist expertise.
Your contacts in Mobility
Some of our references
- Legal assistance to De Lijn with regard to the structuring, awarding and implementation of a project relating to the electrification of its fleet (acquisition of vehicles, installation of charging infrastructure and changes to De Lijn's existing depots).
- Legal assistance to the Dutch Ministry of Finance on the legal aspects of introducing a system of ‘payment according to use’ in the mobility sector (toll charge for light and passenger vehicles).
- Legal assistance, as EETS experts, for the implementation of a road charge system for heavy goods vehicles in the Netherlands ordered by the Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management.
- Legal assistance to Viapass, the Belgian Regions and SOFICO regarding the transposition of the new EETS directive.
- Legal assistance to De Werkvennootschap on the structuring, awarding and implementation of the DBFM project relating to the “missing link” parts of the R4 road.
- Legal assistance to skeyes with the closing of a framework agreements with SOWAER for the establishment of a first digital tower centre in Namur.
- Legal assistance to skeyes in setting up various subsidiaries and joint ventures such as EPNB and SkeyDrone as well as the investment of Brussels Airport Company in SkeyDrone.
- Legal assistance to SFPI-FPIM and Sabena Aerospace in the acquisition of SABCA from Dassault Belgique Aviation.
- Legal adviser to the subcontractors of the winning private consortium in the framework of the complex PPP project relating to the modernisation of the public lighting equipment in the Walloon Region, including the contract & financial closing and the recent financial adjustment due to COVID-19.
- Legal assistance to De Werkvennootschap (and formerly Via-Invest) and De Vlaamse Waterweg on the structuring, awarding and implementation of the DBFM project to elevate two bridge clusters across the Albert Canal.
- Legal assistance to a railway operator with respect to the regulatory aspects of public passenger transport services by rail and the Fourth Railway Package.
- Representation of an airline in a dispute on the granting of government aid to an airport operator.
- Legal assistance with regard to the reorganisation of the Belgian railways.
- Legal assistance to SNCB/NMBS in connection with an investigation by the EU Commission (DG Competition) of certain practices regarding cross-border rail cargo transport services on blocktrains.
- Legal assistance to Blue-Mobility for its cooperation with a strategic IT partner.