Mobility is a crucial challenge in today's society. With many years of experience in public transport, (smart) toll charges and transport infrastructure, Eubelius leads the field with its multi-disciplinary approach to mobility cases. We provide timely, cost-efficient assistance coupled with the necessary specialist expertise.
Your contacts in Mobility
Some of our references
- Assistance to De Lijn with regard to the structuring, awarding and implementation of a project relating to the electrification of its fleet (acquisition of vehicles, installation of charging infrastructure and changes to De Lijn’s existing depots).
- Legal advice and assistance, as EETS experts, for the implementation of a road charge system for heavy goods vehicles in the Netherlands ordered by the Dutch Ministry of “Infrastructuur en Waterstaat”.
- Legal assistance to De Werkvennootschap on the structuring, awarding and implementation of the DBFM project relating to the “missing link” parts of the R4 road.
- Assistance to skeyes with respect to the development of its drone-related activities and the pooling of these in a new subsidiary, SkeyDrone.
- Legal advice to two subcontractors of the winning private consortium in the framework of the award procedure for the PPP project relating to the modernisation of the Public Lighting Equipment in the Walloon Region.
- Assistance to De Werkvennootschap (and formerly Via-Invest) and De Vlaamse Waterweg NV on the structuring, awarding and implementation of the DBFM project to elevate two bridge clusters across the Albert Canal.
- Assistance to Viapass, the toll chargers and the Walloon Region for the design, implementation, processing and operation of the kilometre charging system.
- Assistance to a railway operator with respect to the regulatory aspects of public passenger transport services by rail and the Fourth Railway Package.
- Consultancy provided to De Lijn for its construction projects for tram lines and depots and its acquisition of rolling stock.
- Legal advice to a market-leading technology services provider in the framework of the award procedure for the PPP project relating to the engineering and construction of all technical traffic installations on the future Oosterweel connection in Antwerp.
- Assistance to the Flemish Region with regard to the identification of the most important legislative impediments to tests with automated vehicles.
- Assistance to an entity entrusted with certain public tasks regarding mobility on the rules concerning the division of competences and scenarios for restructuring the entity.
- Assistance to De Lijn regarding the adoption of new Flemish legislation in relation to (public) mobility and its impact on De Lijn.
- Assistance in the creation of an edict of the Brussels Council on paid passenger transport.
- Representation of an airline in a dispute on the granting of government aid to an airport operator.
- Assistance to De Lijn with regard to the introduction of an open mobile ticketing system.
- Assistance with regard to the reorganisation of the Belgian railways.