Capital markets & listed entities
Clients come to us for expert advice across the entire spectrum of corporate work, including public and private offerings, public takeovers and public-to-private transactions, complex joint ventures, M&A and corporate restructurings, as well as general corporate governance and compliance issues.
Your contacts in Capital markets & listed entities
Our boardroom practice covers all aspects of corporate and financial law, from advice on board procedures to issues arising in takeover situations, as well as preparing corporate policies, corporate governance charters and dealing codes, and assistance with shareholder engagement.
Our team also advises on sector-specific regulations, relevant listing rules, as well as fit and proper requirements and liability and risks for board members and senior management.
We have an excellent track record when it comes to assisting listed companies and are able to combine specialist expertise with exceptional transactional skills.
Our clients include listed companies and their legal counsel and corporate secretaries, shareholders and prospective investors (both Belgian and from abroad), board members and senior management, independent directors, as well as financial advisers, covering all areas of industry.
Some of our references:
- Eurocommercial Properties: Eurocommercial’s secondary listing on Euronext Brussels (2018)
- Retail Estates: Retail Estates’ EUR 123 million rights issue with priority allocation rights and secondary listing on Euronext Amsterdam (2018)
- Various listed companies: assistance with all aspects of market soundings under MAR
- Warehouses De Pauw: WDP’s EUR 100 million private placement of green bonds (2018)
- Ablynx: Sanofi’s public takeover bid for Ablynx (2018)
- Vastned: Vastned Retail's public takeover bid for Vastned Retail Belgium (2018)
- Various listed companies: preparation of a Board Preparedness Manual in case of a public takeover bid
- Ablynx: Ablynx’ USD 230 million IPO on Nasdaq (2017)
- Care Property Invest: CPI’s EUR 72 million rights issue with priority allocation rights (2017)
- Xior Student Housing: Xior's EUR 84 million rights issue with priority allocation rights (2017)
- Mithra Pharmaceuticals: Mithra's EUR 26 million private placement offering (2017)
- Aedifica: Aedifica's EUR 219 million rights issue with priority allocation rights (2017)
- Bain Capital Europe: Bain's contemplated public takeover bid for Resilux (aborted, 2017)
- SIPEF: independent legal expert for the committee of independent directors on the USD 97 million rights issue (2017)
- WDP: WDP's EUR 177 million rights issue with priority allocation rights (2016)
- Various listed companies: assistance with implementation of MAR (2016)
- Various listed companies: all aspects of optional dividend distributions (2016)
- BEVCO (Santo Domingo family): Belgian aspects of the combination of AB InBev with SAB Miller (2016)
- Xior Student Housing: Xior's EUR 88 million IPO on Euronext Brussels (2015)
- Mithra Pharmaceuticals: Mithra's EUR 72 million IPO on Euronext Brussels (2015)
- Gilead Sciences: Gilead's USD 425 million equity investment in Galapagos (2015)