The fourth industrial revolution (the “digital era”) is taking over the world. Companies and organisations are finding opportunities and challenges in new technologies. The dynamic and multidisciplinary team at Eubelius is ready to help you tackle all the legal issues of the digital world.
Your contacts in Digital & data protection
Some of our references
- Assisting an international pharmaceutical group in developing global platforms to share anonymised real-world evidence data.
- Compliance services for several Belgian and multinational companies in various sectors, including setting up policy frameworks including privacy and cookie policies, retention policies, data breach notification policies, record of processing activities, data subject request policies, data processing agreements, data protection impact assessments, data transfer impact assessments, etc. and ad hoc advice on specific questions arising from GDPR and Belgian data protection law.
- Advice on the interplay between the second Payment Services Directive and the GDPR and the possibilities for data sharing.
- Strategic advice regarding the complexities of (intragroup) international data transfers.
- Advice on the use of trust services such as eSignatures and eArchiving.
- Emergency advice on communication and legal obligations following data breaches and, in particular, ransomware attacks; support with the notifications to the supervisory authorities and data subjects.
- Risk assessment for a new disruptive IoT-based product offering, and assistance with contracting strategy.
- Litigation before the Belgian Data Protection Authority following complaints in data protection matters and before the Constitutional Court and Conseil d’Etat regarding data protection safeguards in legislative documents.
- Litigation in contractual disputes including liability due to defective IT products and exit issues.