The Belgian healthcare industry is constantly evolving and faces a broad range of challenges (including funding issues, staffing issues, infrastructural needs, issues related to the structuring of healthcare entities and collaborative ventures, a stringent and rapidly developing regulatory framework, issues arising from the public-service nature of healthcare provision, etc.).
Your contacts in Healthcare
Therefore, assisting clients in the healthcare industry primarily requires a multidisciplinary approach in order to devise comprehensive, innovative and compliant solutions.
As an independent law firm offering a full spectrum of highly specialised services through a team of leading attorneys, Eubelius has forged strong links with the healthcare sector. We have a solid track record in assisting public and private healthcare providers, as well as other stakeholders in the industry, in relation to a broad range of matters. We offer the right expertise and competence – precisely when it is needed, and always in the most cost-effective manner.
Some of our references:
- Advising a hospital network and operator of healthcare services on the structuring of their partnership
- Providing tax and social advice for structuring partnerships between healthcare service providers
- Assisting various project developers with the legal framework for having approved groups of sheltered housing in their property projects
- Assisting healthcare operators and investors with the acquisition of healthcare service providers
- Assisting hospitals, residential care homes, healthcare networks, etc. in the development and application of the staff policy and support in labour disputes
- Application of the OCMW decree and association law statutory provisions for hospitals