Eubelius provides comprehensive banking and securities advice as well as assistance in litigation and in contacts with supervising authorities to a broad range of Belgian and foreign financial and insurance institutions and other clients.
Your contacts in Banking & finance
Some of our references
Assistance in respect of various bond issues, both public and private, as well as subsequent admission to trading on regulated markets (each in the range EUR 25–500 million).
Assistance to a group of companies in the financial restructuring of non-performing loans in excess of EUR 1 billion.
Assisting a non-EU borrower with the structuring and drafting of a multi-billion euro Belgian security package.
Assistance to a government-owned enterprise in connection with EUR 1.2 billion long-term financing.
Assistance in respect of various sustainable financing agreements and structures, including bond issues and sustainable loans.
Assistance in respect of various project finance agreements, including in the energy sector and the construction of school buildings.
- Acting for global custodian banks in relation to regulatory status and custody arrangements.
- Assistance to a Belgian banking group in relation to resolution planning and MREL and capital requirements.
- Regulatory assistance to an international insurance group in connection with a cross-border merger.
- Contractual and regulatory assistance to insurance undertakings on insurance portfolio transfer.
- Assisting various national and international asset managers with recurring AIFMD (Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive) issues under the Belgian AIFM Act.
- Regulatory assistance (fit and proper test, remuneration, external functions, etc.) to board members and the board of directors of a major Belgian credit institution.
- Assistance to a joint venture in relation to the application for a payment service provider licence.