Banking & finance
Eubelius provides comprehensive banking and securities advice as well as assistance in litigation and in contacts with supervising authorities to a broad range of Belgian and foreign financial and insurance institutions and other clients.
Your contacts in Banking & finance
Some of our references
- Assistance in respect of various (convertible) bond issues, both public and private, as well as subsequent admission to trading on regulated markets and EMTN programmes.
- Assistance to a group of companies in the financial restructuring of non-performing loans in excess of EUR 1 billion.
- Assistance to a multinational in the FMCG sector with a EUR 1 billion sustainable bond issue.
- Assistance to a non-EU borrower with the structuring and drafting of a multi-billion euro Belgian security package.
- Assistance to a government-owned enterprise in connection with EUR 1.2 billion long-term financing.
- Assistance in respect of various green and sustainable loans and bond issues.
- Assistance in respect of various project finance agreements, including in the energy sector and the construction of school buildings.
- Acting for global custodian banks in relation to regulatory status and custody arrangements.
- Assistance to a Belgian banking group in relation to resolution planning and MREL and capital requirements.
- Regulatory assistance to an international insurance group in connection with a cross-border merger.
- Contractual and regulatory assistance to insurance undertakings on insurance portfolio transfer.
- Assistance to various national and international asset managers with structuring, (cross-border) marketing and regulatory advice in relation to investment funds.
- Regulatory assistance (fit and proper test, remuneration, external functions, etc.) to board members and the board of directors of a major Belgian credit institution.
- Assistance to a joint venture in relation to the application for a payment service provider licence.