Eubelius has a leading life sciences practice on the Belgian market, providing a full range of services at all stages of the corporate life-cycle, from start-up and growth to trade sale/IPO and beyond, and to all stakeholders: financial investors, IP providers, founders/management team, and the venture itself.
Your contacts in Life sciences
The members of our Life sciences team can draw on their solid experience and multidisciplinary expertise as legal counsel to life sciences companies and their stakeholders. We truly understand the key issues that will need to be addressed when growing from a young life sciences company into a listed company or a target company for big pharma, and we are uniquely placed to assist with such challenges.
Some of our references:
- Assistance to Belgian listed biotech and specialty pharma companies in respect of their IPO
- Assistance to a Belgian listed biotech company in a EUR 31.5 million accelerated book-built offering
- Assistance to a Belgian listed biotech company in a EUR 41.7 million accelerated book-built offering
- Assistance to a Belgian listed biotech company in a EUR 100 million private placement of convertible bonds and subsequent listing on Frankfurt Freiverkehr
- Transaction counsel in structuring and incorporating a Brazilian–Belgian group active in yeast
- Advice to a Belgian listed life sciences company in connection with a public takeover bid
- Transaction counsel in respect of the incorporation and various funding rounds of V-Bio Ventures Fund 1
- Transaction counsel in respect of the creation of a Belgian multi-sector fund supporting spin-off companies
- Assistance to non-listed biotech companies in respect of their trade sale