Eubelius has a leading life sciences practice on the Belgian market, providing a full range of services at all stages of the corporate life-cycle, from start-up and growth to trade sale/IPO and beyond, and to all stakeholders: financial investors, IP providers, founders/management team, and the venture itself.
Your contacts in Life sciences
The members of our Life sciences team can draw on their solid experience and multidisciplinary expertise as legal counsel to life sciences companies and their stakeholders. We truly understand the key issues that will need to be addressed when growing from a young life sciences company into a listed company or a target company for big pharma, and we are uniquely placed to assist with such challenges.
Some of our references
- Assistance to Gilead Sciences in the framework of a ten-year worldwide R&D collaboration with Galapagos (the biggest equity investment transaction in Belgium in recent years) (2019).
- Assistance to Ablynx in the context of the hostile approach by Novo Nordisk and the subsequent EUR 3.9 billion public tender offer by Sanofi (2018).
- Assistance to Damier Group with the acquisition of Cooper Consumer Healthcare in partnership with CVC (2021).
- Assistance to Calliditas Therapeutics with the acquisition of a 62.7% interest in Genkyotex, followed by a mandatory public takeover bid (2020).
- Assistance to Hyloris Pharmaceuticals in a EUR 62 million IPO and listing on Euronext Brussels (2020).
- Assistance to V-Bio Ventures with the launch of the EUR 78 million V-Bio Fund 2 (2021).
- Assistance to Soros Economic Development Fund in the context of the EUR 70 million series C financing of Univercells (2020).
- Assistance to Acacia Pharma Group in a EUR 30 million capital increase through accelerated bookbuild offering with institutional investors (2020).
- Assistance to the new investors in the EUR 64 million Series B financing round of iTeos Therapeutics (2018).
- Assistance to Vision Healthcare in the context of its EUR 35 million capital increase (2019).
- Assistance to Crédit Mutuel Innovation and Debiopharm Innovation Fund with the investment in Oncomfort (2020).
- Assistance to TriNetX Inc. in connection with the acquisition of Custodix (2019).
- Assistance to Johnson & Johnson Medical in connection with the launch of a network regarding the electronic exchange of research data with several international partners (ongoing).