Eubelius is Belgium’s largest independent law firm with offices in Brussels, Kortrijk and Antwerp.
With 25 partners, 16 (senior) counsels and more than 100 associates, we offer unique expertise and experience in all areas of Belgian and European Business law.
The Eubelius Tax team is located in Brussels, counts 10 attorneys and is growing. It provides top-quality services in a variety of complex fields of taxation. The team has a dual focus: providing upfront tax advice to (mainly) corporate clients on both direct and indirect taxation and defending and assisting clients in discussions with the tax authorities during tax audits or in the courtroom (including procedures before the Council of State, Constitutional Court and the Court of Cassation as well as international courts such as the Court of Justice of the European Union and the European Court of Human Rights).
To reinforce our Tax team, we are looking for a Tax Attorney with experience and a broad interest in taxation.
Are you triggered by the idea of joining one of Belgium’s most reputed law firms? Do you want to work in a challenging environment with a unique 'Eubelian’ atmosphere? Then you might be the perfect match for Eubelius.
As a Tax Attorney, you will, amongst others:
- Advise both Belgian and international clients active in various sectors on high-profile and challenging matters in various fields of taxation.
- Assist clients in their various contacts with the tax administration (e.g., during audits and/or tax dawn raids) and defend them before courts.
- Build up an extensive experience in taxation in a short period of time by working on a broad variety of matters.
- Learn from the best and often directly work with a partner on the case.
- Work in a young and dynamic team that is people-oriented and attaches great importance to team spirit.
- Cooperate with colleagues from other teams on multi-disciplinary matters in an open and stimulating environment.
- Continue to learn and develop professional and soft skills through the Tax team’s knowhow meetings and our Eubelius Academy.
- You have a Belgian law degree with strong academic records and an additional Taxation degree (or an academic curriculum with Master courses equivalent to such a degree).
- You are passionate about tax law and eager to take your knowledge to the next level.
- You already gained at least 3 years of experience in a law firm or a consultancy environment.
- You perfectly speak and write in Dutch and you have a very good written and oral command of French and English.
- You are an excellent communicator and a real team player.
What we offer
Eubelius offers a warm, socially cohesive and intellectually challenging environment with ample training opportunities. Eubelius also provides important opportunities to make valuable contributions to our society through a variety of CSR initiatives driven by a dedicated CSR Committee which you can also become part of (if you wish).
We offer a competitive compensation and stimulate personal growth.