Dispute resolution & litigation Attorney
Eubelius is Belgium’s largest independent law firm with offices in Brussels, Kortrijk and Antwerp.
With 25 partners, 16 (senior) counsels and more than 100 associates, we offer unique expertise and experience in all areas of Belgian and European business law.
A significant proportion of our work is cross-border and we have privileged relationships with outstanding independent law firms in many foreign jurisdictions.
Our client base is very diverse, ranging from Fortune 500 multinationals to local entrepreneurs, a large number of companies with public law status and numerous Belgian companies which are part of large international groups.
To support the strong growth of the Brussels office, we are recruiting attorneys who have a passion for Dispute resolution & litigation.
Are you motivated by the idea of joining one of Belgium’s most reputed law firms? Do you want to work in a challenging environment with a unique atmosphere? Then you might be the perfect match for Eubelius.
The Eubelius Dispute resolution and litigation practice group covers civil and commercial disputes, as well as employment, regulatory, tax, competition, administrative and constitutional matters and criminal cases.
As a Dispute resolution & litigation attorney, you will:
- litigate before all kinds of judicial and extra-judicial bodies, in all practice areas and all industries;
- provide transactional and advisory assistance to the client both before as during litigation;
- cover all possible types of proceedings such as: summary proceedings, proceedings on the merits, applications for cease-and-desist orders, ex parte judicial proceedings,etc.;
- act as an intermediary between Belgian clients and foreign attorneys who represent the clients before a foreign court;
- provide affidavits on issues of Belgian law for foreign courts.
You have a Belgian law degree with strong academic records.
You have gained 3 to 5 years of experience as a attorney in a law firm in Belgium.
You are interested mainly in civil and commercial disputes.
Dutch or French is your mother tongue and English a working language.
With your hands-on, pragmatic approach you are a real problem solver and a strong communicator.
What we offer
Eubelius offers a warm, challenging environment with ample training opportunities, both on the job as through specific training programs.
We also offer competitive remuneration and encourage personal growth.