Junior Tax Attorneys
Eubelius is Belgium’s largest independent law firm with offices in Brussels, Kortrijk and Antwerp.
With 25 partners, 16 (senior) counsels and more than 100 associates, we offer unique expertise and experience in all areas of Belgian and European Business law.
The Eubelius Tax team is 12 attorneys strong and provides top-quality services in the diverse and complex fields of taxation. The team has a dual focus: providing upfront tax advice to corporate clients on both direct and indirect taxation and defending and assisting clients in discussions with the tax authorities during tax audits or in the courtroom.
To reinforce our Tax team in Brussels, we are looking for two (Junior) Tax Attorneys with a broad interest in taxation.
Are you triggered by the idea of joining one of Belgium’s most reputed law firms? Do you want to work in a challenging environment with a unique atmosphere? Then you might be the perfect match for Eubelius.
As a (junior) Tax Attorney, you will, amongst others:
- Advise both Belgian and international clients active in various sectors on high-profile and challenging matters in the diverse fields of taxation.
- Assist clients in their various contacts with the tax administration (e.g. tax dawn raids) and defend them before courts.
- Build up an extensive experience in taxation in a short period of time by working on a broad variety of matters.
- Work in a young and dynamic team that is people-oriented and attaches great importance to team spirit.
- Cooperate with colleagues from other teams on multi-disciplinary matters in an open and stimulating environment.
- Continue to learn and develop professional and soft skills through our Eubelius Academy.
- You have a Belgian law degree with strong academic records and an additional Taxation degree.
- You are passionate about tax law and eager to take your knowledge to the next level.
- Dutch is your mother tongue, and you have a good knowledge of French and English.
- You are an excellent communicator and a real team player.
- You have 0-3 years of relevant work experience.
What we offer
Eubelius offers a warm, challenging environment with ample training opportunities.
We offer a competitive compensation and stimulate personal growth.