Eubelius is Belgium’s largest independent law firm with offices in Brussels, Kortrijk and Antwerp.
With 24 partners, 14 (senior) counsels and more than 100 associates, we offer unique expertise and experience in all areas of Belgian and European Business law.
The Eubelius Public & Administrative law team is 17 attorneys strong and provides top-quality services in this diverse and complex field of law. Eubelius is one of the only firms on the Belgian market offering a full spectrum of services in this field, covering Belgium’s three administrative languages (Dutch, French and German), and ranging from complex, high-level administrative or constitutional proceedings to legal assistance through advisory work, contract drafting, and legislative work.
To reinforce our team Public & Administrative law in Brussels, we are looking for a (junior) Attorney Public law with a focus on public contracts and public procurement.
Are you triggered by the idea joining one of Belgium’s most reputed law firms? Do you want work in a challenging environment with a unique atmosphere? Then you might be the perfect match for Eubelius.
As a (junior) Attorney Public law, you will, amongst others:
- Advise on issues with regard to public law, public contracts, public procurement and economic administrative law matters.
- Assist clients (both public-sector and private-sector) throughout tender processes for any type of public contract, ranging from complex PPP projects and urban renovation projects to ICT projects, concessions and sales of public assets.
- Support in the drafting and negotiation of contracts, drafting of tender specifications and other tender documents, and providing our clients with legal advice on complex tender-related issues.
- Handle litigating disputes before Belgian and European judicial authorities in this field.
Working closely together with other teams will allow you to handle all legal aspects in this area of the law – on any scale.
- You have a Belgian law degree with strong academic records;
- You are passionate about public law, public contracts or public procurement and eager to take your knowledge to the next level;
- French is your mother tongue. Preferably Dutch and/or English are a working language;
- You are a good communicator and a real team player;
- You have 0-3 years of relevant work experience.
What we offer
Eubelius offers a warm, challenging environment with ample training opportunities.
We offer a competitive compensation and stimulate personal growth.