Office: Kortrijk - Brussels
Eubelius is Belgium’s largest independent law firm with offices in Brussels, Kortrijk and Antwerp.
With 24 partners, 14 (senior) counsels and more than 100 associates, we offer unique expertise and experience in all areas of Belgian and European business law.
A significant proportion of our work is cross-border and we have privileged relationships with outstanding independent law firms in many foreign jurisdictions.
Our client base is very diverse, ranging from Fortune 500 multinationals to local entrepreneurs, a large number of companies with public law status and numerous Belgian companies which are part of large international groups.
To reinforce our team, we are looking for an attorney who is passionate about IP/IT law.
Are you motivated by the idea of joining one of Belgium’s most reputed law firms? Do you want to work in a challenging environment with a unique atmosphere? Then you might be the perfect match for Eubelius.
As an intellectual property /IT attorney your mission and responsibilities will be:
- Advising clients regarding the best strategy to defend their intellectual property rights and potential infringement risks.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts which involve intellectual property aspects.
- Drafting and negotiating different forms of IT agreements (development, licensing, outsourcing, service level agreements, etc.)
- Litigation before all competent courts in Belgium with respect to patent rights, copyrights, trademarks, design rights, database rights and regarding claims of unfair competition
- Assisting the client in checking and resolving all intellectual property and IT issues that may arise in the context of transactions and/or in the development or setting up of new products or technology.
You have a Belgian law degree with strong academic results.
Dutch is your mother tongue and you have good knowledge of French and English.
You are a strong communicator and a real team player.
What we offer
Eubelius offers a warm, challenging environment with ample training opportunities.
We offer competitive remuneration and encourage personal growth.