Eubelius is Belgium’s largest independent law firm with offices in Brussels, Kortrijk and Antwerp.
With 24 partners, 14 (senior) counsels and more than 100 associates, we offer unique expertise and experience in all areas of Belgian and European business law.
A significant proportion of our work is cross-border and we have privileged relationships with outstanding independent law firms in many foreign jurisdictions.
Our client base is very diverse, ranging from Fortune 500 multinationals to local entrepreneurs, a large number of companies with public law status and numerous Belgian companies which are part of large international groups.
To reinforce our team in Brussels, we are looking for an attorney who is passionate about employment law.
Are you motivated by the idea of joining one of Belgium’s most reputed law firms? Do you want to work in a challenging environment with a unique atmosphere? Then you might be the perfect match for Eubelius.
As an employment attorney at Eubelius, you will, among other responsibilities:
- advise clients on all aspects of employment and social security law (including pensions), with a focus on strategic legal HR advice and representation in settlements and litigation before Belgian and European courts;
- assist clients throughout the entire employment relationship, with services ranging from drafting all types of tailor-made HR documents to advising on terms and conditions of employment (including compensation and benefits), modification and termination of employment relationships;
- assist companies in the entire process of business restructurings, such as implementing structural changes in labour organisation, collective dismissal, closure of business, mergers and acquisitions, and transfer of undertaking;
- advise and assist employers in matters concerning social dialogue, social conflicts and social elections, and draft and negotiate collective labour agreements;
- advise both private and public sector clients;
- present seminars/webinars, participate in multidisciplinary working groups and write articles for publication;
- guide junior members of the team and share your knowledge with them.
In multidisciplinary matters, you will work closely together with other Eubelius teams (public law, corporate law, criminal law, intellectual property, etc.).
You have a Belgian law degree with strong academic results.
You have gained at least 5 years of experience in a law firm in Belgium and you are eager to take your knowledge and experience to the next level.
You are a dynamic, hands-on attorney with the ambition to further develop the Employment & Pensions practice at Eubelius.
Dutch or French is your mother tongue and English is a working language.
You are a good communicator and a real team player.
What we offer
Eubelius offers a warm, challenging environment with ample training opportunities.
We offer competitive remuneration and encourage personal growth.